Quad-band Wired Cellular Antenna SMA – SparkFun CEL-00290
This is a high-quality Quad-band antenna for use with embedded cellular devices.
The CEL-00290 antenna will allow you to connect your cellular module to the outside world and it operates on four frequencies.
This antenna has a 3M adhesive backing for mounting for ease of installation. Standard male SMA terminated.
- 824 ~ 960 MHz / 1710 ~ 1990 MHz
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz and 2.4GHz
- For GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1X, TDMA/AMPs, CDPD, 2 Way pager Re-Flex
- Cable with RG174A/U – 3m long
- Connector: SMA
- Impedance: 50 Ohm nominal
- VSWR: < 2.0 : 1
- Gain: 3.5dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Wave: Half Wave Dipole
- Size: 115x22x4mm
- Connector SMA (Male) standard
- Cable: RG174
- Cable length: 3m
- Over-mold housing: ABS Black
- Mounting: Adhesive backing
- Operation Temperature: -40 to +85C