Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad
Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit
The TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the TM4C123G LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack™ XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad when interfacing with other peripherals with Texas Instruments MCU BoosterPack.
Full specs of the evaluation kit can be found under the 'Features' tab.
Shape The World - Microcontroller Input/Output - Project Kit
Click here for a link to the course
This FREE 8-Week course is brought to us by the University of Texas, Austin, designed to teach how electronic gadgets are designed, developed, and built as embedded systems that shape the world.
What You'll Learn:
- Understanding of embedded systems using modular design and abstraction
- C programming: considering both function and style
- Build and test circuits with switches, LEDs, resistors, potentiometers, and liquid crystal displays
- Synchronizing hardware and software input/output with switches, lights, sound, sensors. motors, and liquid crystal displays
- Learn how to solve problems using a finite state machine
- Debug using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and software instrumentation
- Learn how to read a data sheet
- Construct traffic light controller
What's in the Kit:
- 1x TM4C123G Evaluation Board
- 1x Solderless breadboard + wire pack
- 2x Green, Red and Orange LEDs
- 6x 470R, 1x 1.0k, 3x 1.5k, 3x 12k and 4x 10K Resistors
- 4x Tactile push button switches
- 1x Stereo Jack 3.5mm
- 1x 10K Slide Potentiometer
The ARM Cortex-M4F Based MCU TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (EK-TM4C123GXL) offers these features:
- High-Performance TM4C123GH6PM MCU:
- 80MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers CPU
- 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- Two Controller Area Network (CAN) modules
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG + PHY
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- 8 UART, 6 I2C, 4 SPI
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- Preloaded RGB quick-start application
- ReadMe First quick-start guide
- tm4c123gh6pm (Datasheet)
- EK-TM4C123GXL TivaWare™ for C Series software is available for free downloads.
Here at Proto-PIC, we are passionate about training the next generation of Engineers, electronic hobbyists, and tinkerers. Visit our STEM Education area for more info on Educational discounts, BBC Microbit, and our homegrown Maker club!
Within our Proto-Pic Academy, you will find interesting courses on many related topics! However, do you have a particular design challenge or coding issue? Then don’t panic, Proto-Pic has a dedicated tech team with many years of experience in programming and building STEM projects that are ready to assist you.