15W Stereo Amplifier Module TDA7297
The 15W Stereo Amplifier Module TDA7297 is just right for those looking to create their own DIY Computer speaker or enhance an existing set-up.
This module has no current impact sound when booting, low static noise, and a high-quality sound output. The TDA7297 has been equipped with a mounted heat sink to keep it as cool as a cucumber! Last and not least, there is also an onboard potentiometer to adjust the volume (which can be bound if wired to speakers!).
This module has a max output power up to 15W+15W.
15W Stereo Amplifier Module Features:
- Chip selection: TDA7297
- Wide supply voltage range w/ DC power jack: DC6 ~ 18V
- Minimum external components - No SVR Capacitor/No Bootstrap/ No Boucherot cells/Internally fixed gain
- Output Power: 15W * 2 suitable for 10-50W speakers
- Channel Type: Dual Channel
- Standby and Mute Functions
- Short Circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Onboard Potentiometer to adjust the volume
- Dimensions: 45mm x 33m
Need a hand getting the most out of your new amplifier? Proto-PIC has an in-house tech team armed to the teeth with a wealth of knowledge,experience and most of all a love for all things electronic. We offer a completely free technical support service, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Check us out on Youtube and discover a whole bunch of video content from Soldering tutorials to How-to guides and product demonstrations!